Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Blog, New Life??

Hi everyone~ It has been a long time my last post at my previous blog~ And after a long way of negligence and ignorance to my old blog, i decided to abandon it and embark on a new one. Why i did so? It will be a long story if u wanna know. Go through a lot a lot of things this few months. Experience brought me up, torn me down, and brought me up again.. The process repeating.

I found myself to be more mature, knowing exactly what's my goal in life(most probably). Life teach me quite an crucial lesson recently. Tear drops all the way till today... Therefore, dumping everything in the past at the old blog, start a new one, i thought would be a good remedy for me right now. That's y.. New blog, but not necessary a new life. I will try to build up a whole new,refresh and reputable one, but you know, weng yin was still weng yin, Buffalo was still buffalo. Give me courage guys, i need it, really need it.

2 comments:

  1. start life afresh! u go buffalo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud luck bro~~~~enjoy your brand new life,after those struggles u faced in the pass few months...juz rmb one of yr bro in kmpk...it's gud to have a friend like u...u are one of the kind debate lunatic in kmpk~~~

    ReplyDelete